Working with the right awarding body when delivering such a large project in a short space of time is really important. We needed to select an awarding body that we are confident can support the needs of us as a business and most importantly, the learners we serve.
We work with all the top Construction awarding bodies, but for this project we decided City & Guilds was the right choice for us. We have a long standing relationship with The Guilds spanning 7+ years with a clean sheet for quality assurance.
The brand is well known amongst experienced workers and their suite of Insulation & Building Treatments NVQ qualifications covers all measures.
From January to April 2021 we will see 555 installers become qualified to work on the Green Homes Grant for qualifications including:
- NVQ Level 2 in External Wall Insulation (Boarder & Finisher)
- NVQ Level 2 in Cavity Wall Insulation
- NVQ Level 2 in Cold & Warm Roof Insulation
- NVQ Level 2 in Floor Insulation
- NVQ Level 2 in Draught Proofing
- NVQ Level 2 in Internal Insulation
- NVQ Level 2 Insulate Framed Sections of Buildings