We have an exciting opportunity to join our team due to the growth of our Low Carbon Academy and we are looking for an outstanding Retrofit Tutor /Assessor to support our learners develop their skills in Insulation, Fenestration and Cladding as per our Job description
Salary: £24k up to £28k P/A.
Location: North West based.
Extra day holiday on your Birthday
North West Skills Academy (NWSA) are an NVQ Construction Education and Training Provider, the company was established in 2013 and has already assessed the competence of over 5500 aspiring tradespeople from NVQ Level 2 to 6. Working with learners, employers, Construction Sector Forums including Construction Training Industry Body (CITB), National and many more, Local Enterprise Partnerships, local authorities to ensure our offer is relevant to local, regional and national skills and industrial strategy and meets the needs of the industry, employers and our learners.
The Low Carbon Academy is the Retrofit training arm of North West Skills Academy. In 2013 we launched in Greater Manchester to upskill existing construction workers into Green Deal roles such as Green Deal Advisors, Installers of retrofit systems and advise businesses on how to become PAS2030 compliant.
Since then, our team of experts have supported over 2,000 individuals across 900 businesses to become upskilled and compliant in the retrofit market. We currently have over 400 people in learning on our retrofit qualifications
With us you will enjoy an excellent salary, private health care, flexible working and a positive working environment.
We are a company committed to the happiness and wellbeing of our employees. We believe in a collaborative environment with a strong team / family spirit.
We encourage this by:
- Inspiring others to achieve
Supporting and empowering each other
- Working as a team to deliver the best for our clients, customers and each other
- Delivering on time and keeping promises
- Being respectful, responsive and reliable
- Keeping all communication clear and constructive
- Understanding and valuing how everyone contributes to our success
- Bringing energy, passion and a positive approach to work
- Celebrating success and taking pride in everything we do
- Embracing change and identifying opportunities
- Leading by example
- About You
Do you have a passion for training and assessing within the Retrofit sector
- Love working with both unemployed and employed individuals to enhance their skills and knowledge in Retrofit
- Are you able to achieve agreed targets for success
To apply please send your CV to our head of quality David Melia:
Click Here to view the full Job Specification