NWSA Complaints & Guidance
Simply fill in the form below and we will respond within 24 hours.
North West Skills Academy Covid-19 Guidance
· During Covid 19 National lockdown periods, learning will take place online via teams, zoom, facetime or phone with your Tutor/ Assessor. Our learner Support Officer – Tony Bewley is available for any help and support you need – please contact him via email: [email protected] or: 07585604732.
· All learning and 1:1 sessions will take place online or by phone with your Tutor /Assessor Assessments – Where construction sites remain open your Assessor will make arrangements to conduct observations on site or via facetime video as appropriate.
· Learners are expected to continue their learning and assessment as per their individual learning plan and target achievement dates – unless advised otherwise by their Tutor/Assessor.
· Please notify your Tutor / Assessor if you are furloughed so we can agree alternative arrangements for your assessment.
· If any learner does not currently have a laptop, tablet, computer or phone please contact your Tutor / Assessor so we can support you with this to continue your learning.
· Our learner Support Officer – Tony Bewley is available for any help and support any learner needs – please contact him via email: [email protected] or: 07585604732.