Location: Worsley, Manchester
Start date: Immediately
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is career driven and has a passion for providing excellent customer service. We are looking for someone keen to learn new skills and complete their Business Administration Apprenticeship with us and go on to achieve a full time role and enjoy a long, successful career in our Administration department.
Work for an award winning training provider, enjoy the best rates of pay and become a part of our family culture. Enjoy a relaxed working environment and be a part of an innovative, successful company. All staff are included in all we do such as staff development days, CPD, Christmas parties and incentives.
The right person…
You will enjoy being organised and making sure you work is completed to a high standard.
You will be reliable, honest and keen to be involved in aspects of the business
You will be good at working with other people and able to think on your feet
You will be happy, positive and contribute to our happy surroundings
Strong Microsoft office skills are desirable
Driving licence is also desired
– Supporting internal projects such as learner recruitment
– Monitoring company mailboxes
– Assisting to ensure the office is ran smoothly and it is a enjoyable environment to be in
– Keeping electronic documents up to date
– Keeping Learner and Assessor documentation up to date
– Data inputting across various systems
– Working with awarding bodies, learning their policies and procedure and working within these strict guidelines
– Answering telephones and greeting guests and clients
– Keen to learn basic bookkeeping
– Be well presented at all times and assist with keeping the office clean and tidy
– £200 per week salary with regular increase based on performance
– Staff development days
– Performance Incentives
– Stunning offices and location
– Family culture
Learn more about who we are…
Check out our Facebook page to see what we’ve been up to recently and what our customers say about us.
Apply here now…
To apply, email your CV to our MIS Manager – Ashley Brady
Thank you and good luck 😊