Location: North West
Start date: Immediately
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is career driven and has a passion for providing an excellent learner journey.
Work for an award winning training provider, enjoy the best rates of pay and become a part of our family culture. Enjoy a relaxed working environment and be a part of an innovative, successful company. All staff are included in all we do such as staff development days, CPD, Christmas parties and incentives.
The right person…
You will enjoy being organised and making sure your work is completed to a high standard.
You will be reliable, honest and keen to be involved in aspects of the business
You will be good at working with other people and able to think on your feet
You will be happy, positive and contribute to our happy surroundings
Strong Microsoft office skills are desirable
Driving licence and own car are required.
– Meeting with employers
– Visiting Construction learners in the workplace at various sites
– Complete reviews and other learner and employer documentation
– Re-engage learners
– Support at risk learners
– Record work based evidence
– Support centre delivered sessions
– Contribute to achievement of organisation targets
– £22,000 – £25,000 salary with yearly increase based on performance
– £5,000 – £10,000 a year bonus
– 45p per mile travel allowance
– Staff development days
– Performance Incentives
– Stylish office space
– Family culture
Learn more about who we are…
Click on our blog, have a read. Check out our Facebook page to see what we’ve been up to recently and what our customers say about us.
Click for Facebook
Apply here now…
To apply, email your CV to our Director, Samuel Riley
Thank you and good luck 😊